Running a successful Dog business
24 March 2017
Want to start up your own dog walking, day care or training business.
Get off to a great start by going to hear dog business expert Veronica Boutelle from dog tec.
Details at www.pwpseminar.co.uk
Who This Seminar Is For
• Owners of behaviour modification, dog training, dog walking and dog daycare
• businesses looking to grow their business to help more dogs, find ethical solutions
• to business problems, and become more confident about the business side of
• making a living with dogs.
• Dog professionals thinking about starting a dog business who want to get things
• off on the right paw.
About this event
What you will learn…
• Creative ways to structure and offer your
• services to help more dogs and increase
• your income. You’ll learn innovative approaches
• that improve case resolution and do more for the
• dogs, while also setting you apart and
• increasing your financial stability.
• How to choose the best rate structure.
• Most dog businesses make critical mistakes
• in setting rates and policies. Learn how to avoid
• – and fix – the most common ones to better
• serve your clients and your business.
• Easy, stress-free, tasteful ways to market and
• grow your business. Learn creative approaches
• to marketing that increase your community’s
• canine IQ and actually help dogs while promoting
• your services. (Some of them are even kind
• of fun!)
• How to talk to clients about (gasp) money.
• Making the sale and discussing rates and policies
• is often one of the most stressful parts of owning
• a dog business, but it doesn’t have to be.
• Learn simple, comfortable, tasteful ways to
• discuss your rates, set client expectations
• and stick to your policies. The goal is better
• outcomes and service for your clients, better
• revenue and peace of mind for you.
In short, learn how to do more for dogs and clients while creating better financial stability for yourself. It really is possible to help dogs and make an ethical living at the same time. Veronica will show you how.
Price £125 per ticket
9am till 5:30pm
Tea and coffee will be provided at each venue, but we do ask that everyone brings their own lunches.
Manchester – Monday 20th March
Holcombe Brook Sports Club
Hazel Hall Lane, Off Longsight Road
Holcombe Brook, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 4DB.
The above Post Code will lead you to a near Esso Garage,
full directions will be emailed to delegates before the seminar start date
Bristol – Wednesday 22nd March
Bristol Saracens RFC
Bakewell Memorial Ground, Station Road
Cribbs Causeway, Henbury, Bristol BS10 7TT
Please do not follow the satnav, this will take you left off of the carriageway,
please continue on to the next roundabout go all the way around and back down the
carriageway, The Venue is the first turning on the left.
Woking – Friday 24th March
Full details www.pwpseminar.co.uk/index.php
Click here for more I’m a canine get me out of here posts #whatsoninDogland
This post was created for your dogs pleasure by Rover, our roving reporter
Your hound on the ground
Feel free to take our posts for a walk, we appreciate each and every share.
This article was first published at passpawt.com/tag/whatson
Latest posts by Rover Reporter (see all)
- Breed All About It – Dog Breeds starting With W – Weimaraner - October 11, 2017
- Dog Videos –– Dogs Alarm Clocks – Dogs waking up Owners - October 3, 2017
- Oh, damn! You caught me - September 28, 2017